7.20.2008

Fishing and crabbing and some really good eatin'

Well, it's summer and that means lots of activity. Lauri and Greg have been out on their boat, sometimes just the two of them, and occasionally they have a bit of help.

Lauri writes:
"Enjoyed a great week with friends, and a successful fishing day. Greg caught a large cod, which was delicious in a Veracruz sauce. I got the biggest of lots of little halibut. Greg wanted me to send the photo right after I hauled it, and I was exhausted and my face all puckery. Fortunately for all of you, he doesn't do the editing."


And a couple weeks later:
"Tanner crab fishing has opened! We are thrilled to be working with Zach and his years of expertise. Yummmo. He also had us try a cedar planked salmon which turned out so delicious. Enjoy!"


I love that Lauri also sends along pictures of what she sees as she goes about her life.

No comments: